Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What Now?

As I stated in an earlier comment, Timmy gave me the '4-1-1' on the Heist Road property - bad neighbors.

I've searched all listings for land and none fall within my price range or are in a location I don't want. So my next move is to go through the county tax assessor sites and look at each parcel, find ones I'm interested in, drive out to look at them, and then send out letters. It's a lot of work; but in the end, could be very well worth it.

Check out Pacific County's Tax Assessor site - it's fun to click on the lots and follow the parcel number to check out any photos. You can gather a lot of great information this way...including where the owners live. (The further away, the better chances of an interested seller).

No comments:

Post a Comment